Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Category Archives: NuvaRing Risks
Marie Brenner Interview. Marie wrote an article in Vanity Fair in 2014
WTVC NewsChannel 9 :: News – Top Stories – Birth Control Concerns.
June 10, 2014: NPR had an interesting article about what doctors don’t know about what women want to know about birth control. You can read the entire article here, or go directly to the NPR site to also hear this … Continue reading
Listen | Wisconsin Public Radio.
‘Continuous low dose’? Excerpt from Best Pills, Worst Pills April 2014 Newsletter: NUVARING continues to be marketed as delivering a “continuous low dose,” suggesting greater safety relative to other hormonal contraceptives, but there is little evidence actually supporting this implication. … Continue reading