Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Category Archives: VTE
Click on this link to view the video and read what Karen Langhart says about her daughter’s death: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/22/nuvaring-merck-daughter-death-women-risks
If you are going to take a combination hormonal birth control (CHC), you’ve already decided you don’t want to get pregnant, and since CHCs are all equally effective at preventing ovulation, don’t you want to know which are safer? The … Continue reading
Marie Brenner Interview. Marie wrote an article in Vanity Fair in 2014
Science at its Worst: If between 10 and 20 Boeing 747s crashed in one year, would anyone notice? It is disheartening and shocking to me that the medical community is so cavalier about the effect of hormonal birth control on … Continue reading
Emotional impact of blood clots.