Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Dr. Jennifer Ashton – Some Pills are Safer than Others
Dr. Jennifer Ashton discussed the different varieties of birth control and how there is a difference in safety. Click on the image.
Listen | Wisconsin Public Radio
Listen | Wisconsin Public Radio.
Posted in Adverse Events, Blood Clots, FDA, NuvaRing, NuvaRing Risks, NuvaRing Safety Tagged BigPharma, Birth control, hormonal birth control, NuvaRing Leave a comment
NuvaRing investigation: Could the side effects include death?
Click on this to see the full article and news video: NuvaRing Investigation on AZFamily.com by Carey Peña azfamily.com Posted on May 6, 2014 at 7:10 AM Updated yesterday at 10:36 PM PHOENIX — Forty-four million prescriptions filled in the … Continue reading