Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Tag Archives: FDA
Click on this to see the full article and news video: NuvaRing Investigation on AZFamily.com by Carey Peña azfamily.com Posted on May 6, 2014 at 7:10 AM Updated yesterday at 10:36 PM PHOENIX — Forty-four million prescriptions filled in the … Continue reading
Terence Endorses Vanessa’s Law in the House of Commons On March 28, 2014 More about Terence Young, Member of the Canadian Parliament for Oakville, Ontario, Canada Excerpts from his speech: What They Never Talk About The drug industry representatives who infest … Continue reading
We congratulate you. It takes a lot of courage to look at the facts yourself and not let advertising; a friend or even your doctor or clinic to tell you what is a safer birth control to use. We love … Continue reading
Read the full article from RxScore here: Did One Little Sentence Just Change Drug Safety Forever?.