Published on Jul 25, 2015
Karen Langhart speaks of her daughter Erika, who died in 2011 at the age of 24 from the Nuvaring and of her battle to prevent other young women from being victim of hormonal contraceptives. Filmed on July 21, 2015 at the premiere of Natural Love Stories in San Antonio, TX.
Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.