Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Tag Archives: Vanessa’s Law
“In the drug industry, killing people is not bad for business. As long as it’s not too many.”
Terence Endorses Vanessa’s Law in the House of Commons On March 28, 2014 More about Terence Young, Member of the Canadian Parliament for Oakville, Ontario, Canada Excerpts from his speech: What They Never Talk About The drug industry representatives who infest … Continue reading