Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
NuvaRing Risks to Your Health
This entry was posted in Adverse Events, Blood Clots, DVT, NuvaRing, NuvaRing Death, NuvaRing Risks, NuvaRing Safety, Pulmonary Embolism, Stroke, Video Reports, VTE and tagged hormonal birth control, NuvaRing, NuvaRing Risks, NuvaRing Safety, NuvaRing Warning. Bookmark the permalink.
I had a stroke, stay of the Nuvaring!!!!!!!