Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Read about real women and what happened to them by clicking HERE.
Blood clot teaches Ballwin woman to be her own health advocate : Lifestyles. Excerpt from the article: Dr. Vedantham and others who study deep vein thrombosis say a major problem is how often it’s misdiagnosed. Vedantham said that’s not an … Continue reading
Tune into The Doctors show on Monday May 20, 2014 for a special segment highlighting the life threatening risks linked to the NuvaRing. Visit The Doctors website