Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Tag Archives: NuvaRing Reviews
The Dutch pharmaceutical company Organon left crucial data that pointed at increased health risks out of their research findings of birth control product Nuvaring. Also, the company did everything [possible] to minimize the risks of thrombosis in the ‘enclosed’ pamphlet … Continue reading
‘Continuous low dose’? Excerpt from Best Pills, Worst Pills April 2014 Newsletter: NUVARING continues to be marketed as delivering a “continuous low dose,” suggesting greater safety relative to other hormonal contraceptives, but there is little evidence actually supporting this implication. … Continue reading
Tune into The Doctors show on Monday May 20, 2014 for a special segment highlighting the life threatening risks linked to the NuvaRing. Visit The Doctors website