The Dutch pharmaceutical company Organon left crucial data that pointed at increased health risks out of their research findings of birth control product Nuvaring. Also, the company did everything [possible] to minimize the risks of thrombosis in the ‘enclosed’ pamphlet accompanying the product. This shows up in the documents in possession of ‘De Correspondent’ a Dutch on-line investigative blog post. Read the translation of the post by clicking here.
Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.