Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Tag Archives: prescription drugs
The Dutch pharmaceutical company Organon left crucial data that pointed at increased health risks out of their research findings of birth control product Nuvaring. Also, the company did everything [possible] to minimize the risks of thrombosis in the ‘enclosed’ pamphlet … Continue reading
RxISK.org has great information about prescription drugs, especially on NuvaRing. RxISK is collecting data for both the US and Canada adverse event reporting systems. Click on the various side effects to see the statistics about each type of event. Deaths … Continue reading