Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Did One Little Sentence Just Change Drug Safety Forever?
Read the full article from RxScore here: Did One Little Sentence Just Change Drug Safety Forever?.
Posted in NuvaRing, NuvaRing Death, NuvaRing Risks Tagged Birth control, FDA, FDA failure, hormonal birth control, Nuvaring News Leave a comment