Copyright Notice:© NuvaRingtruth.com, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to NuvaRingtruth.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Blogs I Follow
- National Blood Clot Alliance Launches new website womenandbloodclots.org
- Study finds physicians often receive no information about harmful effects of medicines
- How a Blood Clot Becomes a Pulmonary Embolism
- Sweetening the Pill – a documentary in production
- How much information are women in the U.S. given compared to women in Europe?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Contact Form:We will never share or give out your contact info.
Tag Archives: Ethics
Institutional Corruption of Pharmaceuticals and the Myth of Safe and Effective Drugs
Download the full paper here: Institutional Corruption of Pharmaceuticals and the Myth of Safe and Effective Drugs Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2013 Donald W. Light, Rowan University, Harvard University; Joel Lexchin, York University; Jonathan J. Darrow, … Continue reading
Posted in FDA, NuvaRing, NuvaRing Death, NuvaRing Risks, NuvaRing Safety Tagged Ethics, NuvaRing Leave a comment